Memberships and Class Prices
|30 days to use a max of 12 classes (new clients only)|
|Maximum of 12 monthly classes. Details below. Most cost effective for anyone who attends 8 classes per month, charges monthly.|
|Unlimited classes (max of 2 classes per day). Details below. Charges monthly|
New Client Special is valid for any new client.
Our most cost effective option for the client who is committed to consistent weekly classes. Gain strength, lose weight and see results with consistent attendance!
- Basic Membership: maximum of 12 classes (charges monthly)
- Most affordable option for anyone attending a minimum of 2 classes a week.
- Unlimited Membership: unlimited classes: 2 classes a day max (charges monthly)
- 10% off merchandise sold in the studio
- $5 late cancel fee applies to no show visits and classes cancelled within the 8 hour cancellation window.
- 3 annual guest passes (granted once you have been a member for 30 days)
- No enrollment or cancellation fees
- No minimum commitment. 30 day written notice to cancel membership
- One FREE freeze/hold per year for a minimum of 14 days and maximum of 3 months to allow for travel (additional freezes $20)
- Priority sign up for special limited access events
- Memberships are non-transferrable
Canceling your Auto Pay?
- Send a 30 day written notice to email@example.com (please include your full name). Cancellations take 30 days to process.
- If an Auto Pay payment is scheduled within the 30 day processing time, this will be considered our final Auto Pay payment.
- Once your email cancellation is received and processed, you will receive an email confirmation.
Refunds, Exchanges, Returns
- As a part of our company policy, we do not offer exchanges, transfers or refunds for our memberships.
- Health issues are exempt from our policy and require a scanned doctor’s note to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org